Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The more I come to understand the touch of my hand...

Dear God,

Based on the below youtube video, I can tell that you have read my letters and answered my prayers. THANK YOU! Britney is back and she doesn't suck. She's used all of her crazy juice and focused it on trying to be awesome again!!! I'm so excited, I simply can not contain myself.

Ok, maybe she was wearing a bad wig (which she magically was able to keep on, or at least I am assuming. I mean, I haven't heard otherwise) and a pretty terrible ensemble, but I don't care. Brit is back in all of her lip-synching, chair dancing, orgasm simulating, air humping glory. She performed some her best songs, including my personal fav. "I'm a Slave for You". For this, God, I thank you.

My only regret was that it was in L.A. and I wasn't there for it. But I guarantee, if you use your almighty powers of holy persuasion and bring her little come-back shenanigan to good ol' Manhattan (hell-oops, I mean shit-Shit, I'd even travel to a borough to see this) I will be there no matter the cost, time or prior commitments.

You have just restored one little girls faith in religion, God and life with one act. I knew I wore my "Everybody Loves a Jewish Girl" shirt today for some reason.

Forever yours, and I am, indeed, a slave for you,
miss a-trizzle <3

No comments: