Tuesday, May 1, 2007

TEAM ALEC

Alec. Oh, Alec.

I have had many people approach me lately asking "A-train, what do you think about this whole Alec Baldwin shenanigan?" Ok, maybe not many people, or really not any people, but this is my blog so I'm going to pretend cause it makes me feel better. So what do I say in response to the throngs of people that ask me this? I proudly declare that I'm TEAM ALEC!

I mean, let's be honest people, did Alec really mean what he said? Probably not. Yes, he said some mean things. Yes, he could have handled the entire situation differently. But I think all of us can agree that we have all said some hurtful things we didn't mean out of sheer desperation and an overload of emotions. I'm a big time offender of this, just ask my ex-boyfriends. Have I meant what I said at those moments? No. I was just upset.

This poor guy has to feel terrible about his personal life/ ex-wife/ child custody. Let's just all leave him alone. He's starting to go crazy already. He went on the View and started talking about stroking his daughters hair to wake her up and how she giggles, and how he doesn't care if he ever acts again because he wants to devote his life to parental alienation activism or something, and la di frikin' dah (just watch the clip below). Whatevs. The point is that I don't think I can emotionally handle another awesome celebrity going crazy and, ohh, I don't know, shaving his head or something. So please, people, for my sake just LEAVE ALEC ALONE!



Side-note: anyone to go into business making TEAM ALEC t-shirts with me???? Let's make some mulah people.

No comments: